In February 2016 I joined the ranks of independent authors, and published On Their Own Terms: Animal Liberation for the 21st Century. Its purpose is twofold: to examine and advance animal-liberation theory for our age of climate change, and to offer guideposts for activism. I hope you’ll read and review it.
Another recent work, years in the writing, is an environmental law journal article on the importance of the end of hunting and forcible predator and deer control. It’s one of my few law review works that’s not hidden behind an academic publisher’s paywall; so go get it!
Find me on Twitter: @VeganPlace
I thank A Well-Fed World for vital grant support.
Appreciation also goes out to Maryanne Appel, Mary Ann Baron, Jerneja Tomsic, Aurora Cooney, Charlotte Cressey, Bill Drelles, Allen Eckert, Jesse Farrell, Paula Franklin, Meg Graney, Chris Kelly, Jaime, Steve, and Jackson Mazurek, LouAnne McDonald, Cathy McLaughlin Burt, Jack McMillan, Ellie Moffat, Laura Reese, Deb Thompson, Brenda Trerice, Justin Van Kleeck, Rosemary Van Kleeck, and Michael Zager for helping to make this project possible! They and a few other aficionados of the Art of Animal Liberation sponsor this work through Patreon, bringing downloadable materials, live presentations, columns and op-eds into new communities every month.
This blogger is:
- A life member of the Vegan Organic Network.
- A life member of The Vegan Society.
- A contributing presenter for the annual Vegan Summerfest at Johnstown, Pennsylvania, US.
- An active member of the American Vegan Society’s Speakers Bureau.
- A Vegan Information Point for the American Vegan Society in Chester County, Pennsylvania, US.